this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

End of internship

An update after a long time.

Woohoo! After this morning's presentation, I have ended my internship at DSI after 20 weeks. I've been waiting for this day for a very long time. Wahaha! They misprinted my name on the Certificate of Participation. :(

Okay, I think will miss this place a lil', the work is flexible and good food in NUS. Haha! Now I'm just left with a final presentation back in school. Probably gonna compile my final presentation slides before CNY starts.

And yes, I will be going back to Malaysia for CNY from 3/2 to 8/2. Very long indeed, because of bus availability. By the time I am back, my email should be spammed with mails, unless I have internet access there. Hehe.

For now, I am just a presentation away from graduation - I have one hand on my diploma cert already. Hahaha! Also, gonna apply for further studies soon, and waiting to be enlisted to the NS.