this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

No books, but reports

Today is the last day of my holidays till next year February. Tomorrow I will be starting on my internship at Data Storage Institute (DSI) at NUS. My job scope's pretty interesting, at least for me. It deals with hard disk stuffs. But the thought of waking up at 6.30am everyday, taking MRT to Clementi and CHANGE to bus everyday, just doesn't excite me. Haha! My supervisor is a female, from China. Hope she's nice.

Finally, I completed 2.5 years of poly education in the blink of an eye. The last hurdle would be the internship. Thinking back, all the stressful and horrible days since Year 2 has finally ended. There's no need to worry for numerous project deadlines looming over you day by day (I hope). No more exams/tests, or rather a break from exams after 18 years.

NAPFA on Thursday, I'm in the middle of a Silver and Bronze award. :(