this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

I wondered

Well, this morning had my driving test. Kinda expected the result, but never expect it to be so bad. Yes, I failed. So, does the theory "first-timers(or most of them) always fail" or "testers make first-timers fail" are always true? It somehow didn't made my day today. Had my lunch outside and headed home for a sleep.

Sometimes I wondered, if the problem lies with my instructor. He tends to correct me at the very last minute. He's always sleeping while I'm driving, that's why. Shall just look forward for the re-test come July 30.

Looking at friends' blogs just now, it made me realised that I really didn't have time recently to do blog-hopping or just wandering around the net. Hell lots of assignments/projects for this term break. It sucks seriously. How I wished that I can just don't care about it at all and just scrape through my Year 3.