this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Disappointment


Happy and sad for this time round's results. Couldn't believe that I actually got B+ for DA and SQC, especially SQC. It's 5CU and affected my GPA by about 0.1 if I had gotten an A. >.< One of the class test he counted my marks wrongly, not sure if he changed. =/

Happy and shocked as I never thought that I could get a C+ for FCAL! I was just hoping for a D, just a pass. Oh well, at least now I can go for my 4th DPP module and get my DPP certificate. Most likely doing DELT(Differential Equations Laplace Transform).

Overall, still disappointed. Haiz. Next semester would be theory and theory and more theory, so got a feeling that my GPA will be pulled down more. Attachment will hope to get an A in the second semester. Plus, DPP will also pull my GPA down. Gawd.