this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Sugar rush

Went to school for I&E project meeting, details more or less confirmed. My group's doing a car wash event. Your parents got car ask them come NP. Hahaha! Will be held next Wednesday afternoon~

After which, went to OurSpeace to support Timothy's event, some cupcake DIY. Somehow they got screwed and used biscuits instead. Polim, Yoke May, Chin Kuang, Erwin and I decided to play a game. We put the whole mini tubes of icing on one piece of soda biscuit, and play 终极密码, loser shall have a bite at it. HAHA! Polim lost the most and Erwin hit the jackpot of the last gruesome piece! :D

And yes, saw Clara and her gang too, and they supported a bit of the event. They made one for me too, haha! So you can imagine me eating soda biscuits, filled with thick layers of icing. Aughhhhh.