this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

iPod Touch


My second Apple product, the iPod Touch 3G. Wahaha! Got the 32GB one, damn Apple, they removed the 16GB off the market. Lol. I think I have EXTRA freebies, I asked for a change of freebies, end up they changed for me, and added 2 more of the same type. Haha!

Tests coming up this week, lots of it. Today finally had the motivation to do some of my Further Calculus tutorial. I think it is not a good idea to study higher level mathematics in poly because we don't have a year to finish the syllabus and lecturers will be just going through, not having enough practice. >.< I was turned off by Maths for the first time. =/ Seriously, nothing much got into my head.


All that I brought back today, except the Bodyguardz which I bought yesterday. From left: Bodyguardz, iPod, Silicone case, 2 travel adapters(one of them I exchanged), 2 airline adapters(which was SUPPOSED to be EXCHANGED, but they somehow gave me 2! Awesome.), screen protector.