this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Short break, study again

Yay, last paper today. The Calculus paper is damn screwed up mannnn. Totally different pattern from the past year paper. Haiz, a minimum 'A' should be achievable if my predictions of the score is right. o.o Damn.

Tuesday will be flying off to Wuhan already, had a final briefing today too. Ahh, different project groupings(sian), cramp tests and presentations(more sian). Haiz, but weekends will be very exciting, with all the excursions outside our campus. :)

Anyways, created one blog and Wordpress blog, don't know which I will be using in Wuhan to update on my trip there, as you know China is blocking Blogger, but we NP students have a way to get through that, but intermittent. It is part of the assessment to do blogging. Lol. Do check it out yea? Will try to update this blog too when I can access blogger. :)

Blogger
Wordpress

No posts in them yet.