this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Rest-less

This morning was kinda drowsy and just felt like sleeping. My body is getting warm again but the thermometer shows no sign of fever. =/ Headed down to JSCC to find Zi Jie and Ivan, see them play basketball while I sat there feeling very tired and restless because of the haze and my health.

Headed down to JE to meet Chin Kuang and Kai Chung and off to ECP for Xin Mei's birthday BBQ. Started fire and started eating. Haha!Got pranked on the phone later in the night by Jun Xi. Haha! Saying that I won a lucky draw in the casket company. WTF! ~!@#$%^&*() Of all the things, they say casket. Haha! Was quite shocked.

Cabbed home with Christopher, was feeling tired and my sore throat is coming I guess. =/

Happy birthday, Xin Mei! :D