this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

My last shot

Today will be the last time I sleep in my bed, last time to hug my bolster, last time to bathe in my bathroom, before I fly to Wuhan(China) tomorrow morning. :( Will be there for 6 weeks - 1/9/09 to 12/10/09.

Went back to YCS for Teacher's Day, never really saw much juniors, all of them somehow vanished. Haha! Then went to play soccer with the guys. It was good. Play it all out before I leave Singapore where I may not have to chance to play for 6 weeks. Haha!

Gentle reminders:
Please do not call/sms my handphone during this 6 weeks, I don't want to get spammed when I reach Singapore. :)

Again, I had created 2 blogs for updating purposes of my trip, do check it out. But one of them will only be used, will try to inform which is the one.
Blogger
Wordpress

Won't be able to use Facebook that often, so try not to tag me in Notes. May not have time to do them also. Haha! I may/may not have access to my Gmail too, since China blocked Google - again, don't want to get spammed. :)

Will be online on MSN and Skype(if you guys have). My Skype account is zhong.rong or find cazua.dsign@gmail.com. At night can webcam with me if you wanna. Haha! :)

Basically that's about it, will update this blog at times too if I have access and time. Mostly will be updating the wordpress/blogger blog. Oh yea, early wishes to those having exams during this period! :)

Last of all, don't miss me too much! HAHAHA! :D