this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

At 6.38am


I had finally woken up from my long sleep since yesterday 5pm. :) Actually was awake at some time in the middle of the night, in hope of searching for food as I didn't had dinner. But after checking the clock and the lights are all off at 2am, shall go back to sleep. :)

Volunteered at the OSIM International Triathlon 2009 yesterday. Thon-ed at ECP at Friday night throughout till 4.30am before getting ourselves signed in. Was appointed to route marshals. It was quite boring because there are different categories and the only category comes to my point is at 11am.

What's worse is that the runners are coming in one by one and after a long time I saw a big pack coming in. Race itself ended at 2pm, went home at about 4pm. There will always be a moment when your eyes will feel damn "heavy" and tends t doze up whether you are standing and walking around or sitting down. Lol...

The wind just never ends.

Erwin is coming over to do our animation project later. Hope to finish EVERYTHING by today. :)