this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

All the way

Yesterday was practically poking the styrofoam board with toothpicks all day until I met up with Hui Min, Siew Xian and Zi Jie to go for the Taman Jurong National Day carnival. I was late, haha! Ps ah, need to do project. :P

Carnival was quite a simple one I guess, just game booths by YCSS and JSS, of course we patronize YCS stalls but we never really played. Haha! Hui Min won herself a coconut bread, congrats! HAHAHA!

Then went to a basketball court which I never expect that court to be the court. Lol. Reached home at 11pm and started to revise on QAS test which is on today. I think I screwed up one question. Zzz, I am now aiming for an 'A' for Calculus, FD and QAS. :)

Just finished taking the rest of the photos for the stop animation video project. Gonna work on the video soon, submission on Wednesday!