this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Sen-toast-sa

Met up early in the morning at HarbourFront MRT station. It was supposed to be a joint class outing, but ended up with 1 JO1(Gladys) and 6 JO2 people(Erwin, Timothy, Kai Chung, Chin Kuang, Asmirah, Xin Mei and me). Haha! Weather was quite hot and I regret taking off my slippers for a while and I had to help 2 ang-mohs take photo bare-footed. Haha! It was burning hot! Photo session was abusing of soccer freestyle... Haha!

Played some ball games then we guys played our own game. One person will throw the frisbee out, and the lucky one will have to run out bare-footed to take back the frisbee. Haha! :D Then this group of girls borrowed our ball to play and we are too soft-hearted to take the ball back from them as we are leaving, because there is a pretty girl there. HAHA! :P

Whole weekend will be burned out at Singapore Sports School again, will be helping out with the SNSC swimming championships. o.o