this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

The Green Unit


Woke up 5.30am this morning to prepare myself to go for the friendly match at Balestier Hills Secondary School field.I am playing for Edy's team since he is lack of players. Was a substitute and was thrown in just before half-time.

Second half I scored a goal. Haha! Woots! But was a lucky one I say. The defender back pass to the keeper but I challenged the keeper and unknowingly I had the ball on my feet and I just pass it to the net. Haha! :P Then, my back sole of my right boot came off causing me to slip and fall. Lol. We won 3-0.

Since Adidas at Novena Square is having GSS too, went to buy a F50 TUNIT, green in colour. I wanted yellow or white but they don't have my size. :( There's no red. Sian. Outside is selling T50 TUNIT first grade at $300+, but I only bought it for $65! Sweeeee! The last price tag was $90, but because another guy bought a boots too, so we have even more discount. Lol! Such offer if never buy, one should feel damn sorry for himself. Haha!

This is also my first Adidas boots. I had been using Nike all along. o.o