this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

First blood

Was very tired even till this morning, just felt like chopping of my feet last night. Haha! The sole was damn sore!

Went to play soccer just now with my new boots. Haha! Accuracy wise should be better than an over-sized boots. Soon, 2 kids came and insisted that they wanna play with me and Syafiq. But only the boy played while the sister stood one side. So yea, anyhow play.

Later on, a group of 3 people came. It became 5-on-2, obviously the 2 is Syafiq and me. Haha! I am damn tired, it's been 3-4 years since I played match at this uneven field. =/ Ball kept gotten stuck at some holes, which makes it more tiring. Haha! Can't really run like I used to. Haiz, those days~~

I think I know why they say that "don't train in your new boots for more than 20 minutes during first use". I had a blister on my right heel. :(