this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Amazing ending

Went for ice-cream buffet with the SLs at Novena. Haha! Had 8 scoops and I think can cover the cost already. Lol. Bused to Orchard. Half of us went for LAN(L4D) while the rest went for movie.

Erwin, Kai Chung and me were playing among ourselves. My first time playing L4D too. Haha! Starting I think the mouse too sensitive, the screen was like very "kan chiong". Then soon got used to it. Zombies coming out from everywhere, in big groups. Haha! I was then sweeping my gun left and right. Lol.

Came to this stage where we died 3 times and continued halfway. Finally, the truck came to rescue us, BUT Kai Chung died, Erwin and Chin Kuang boarded the truck, and I am still attacked by the zombies and badly injured when I am just steps away from the truck. Then, they left with the truck leaving me to die there. HAHA! WTF!

Went to walk around and homed! :) F50i is so much nicer... :(