this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

What's next?

Parents left for vacation, leaving me and my brother to tend the house. Haha! Today was very very boring I can tell you. Practically had nothing for me to do at all. :( Now watching(or rather listening) to MTV and using computer.

Now it's quite a worrying thing for me to think about what I should have for my next meal. HAHA! This will go on till next Tuesday~ Sian-ed.

IPhone looks pretty cool after playing on the display set in SingTel the other day. But it is really not a good phone for SMS-ing, unless you really have to get used to it. I have big fingers. Lol. Only when I have too much money where I don't know where to spend on, then I will get one in the future. :P

Sensible yet not logical games rocks. :) Who wanna play? Haha!