this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Tutorial time!

Had a good sleep till this morning and started to do my first batch of tutorial after having my brunch. :)

The highlight of the day - Calculus. There are not many questions given as compared to secondary school times, but it is the question itself that is killing me. It's mainly about graphs and it hate it. Haha! I prefer calculations. :)

So during the hours of doing that, I was motivating myself to finish up the tutorials for the first time. Haha! "It's just easy questions... you won't have time to do it next week, so better finish up today." Lol. Damn. I wanna get an A for at least one of my CAEM(in short, advanced maths) modules, so that it won't implicate my GPA much. I already had a B for IAM. =/

Parents coming back on Tuesday.