this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

SOE: Soul of Entertainment

Oh well, slacked in library and Makan Place till about 5pm since 12pm. Yep, we are going to support Nicholas in the SOE competition. Haha! The whole atmosphere was damn funny for our MDE supporters, especially the front people. Haha! They are doing direct translation of actions to suit the songs. LOL! I was laughing damn hard right behind them luh, and we are more focused on our fans than the performers. HAHA!

Bused home with Yi Bing. I never knew that she lived in Jurong, and she studied in Shuqun Primary School last time. Haha! Shared some personal experiences as well as some funny jokes. Haha! :)

Haiz, ever since school started, I doubt I had reached home before 9pm for a full week. Everyday is full of SL activities and going for dinner. :( It was really fun with them but I seriously need some rest. Haha! Maybe I shall take a break from it next week? o.O