this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

NP floods

Somehow, I don't really like to attend tutorial classes for this semester. I am just lazy to do stuffs. Haha! Just feel like listening to lectures instead. Everything's so theoretical! :(

Lunch time it was raining. NP was flooded almost everywhere I think. Even on flat ground, it is flooding at a height of our ankles. Haha! It was that bad! I was wearing covered shoes, so can't possibly ask me walk in the water. The whole road was flooded. So chiong-ed across in the rain, but somehow my right shoe was partially wet. o.o Can't dodge away from the flooding areas. Haha!

Went for the Wuhan trip briefing, now there's 23 applicants but only 21 will be going. So yea, have to wait till the selection is done. The things we had to do for this immersion programme will be quite a number of things? =/ Stayed back and did our IS report which have to be submitted tomorrow!