this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Help meeeeee

IS today was alright, but our report results is not so good. Haiz. Have another report to do and we have to come up with a show to present next week in class. o.o This also marks the end of our IS module for this term.

Headed down to Orchard with Erwin, Daniel and Chin Kuang. They wanted to buy MOOKS shirt as there is a discount offer. I wanted to buy, but I have too many clothes already and I haven't wear the one which I bought last year, a Adidas shirt. Haha! Went to Sim Lim Square for some window shopping and back home.

Whole day was thinking about what product to present for PRI. Damit, brain is running out of ideas. Haiz. I am still back to square one.

Mentally stressed.

Anyways, confirm going for the Wuhan OIP trip le. :) Which means I won't be back for Teacher's Day... :(