this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Flying stunt

I seriously don't feel like waking up in the morning. I just wanted to really sleep. But oh well, for the sake of school.

Had 2 hours of class, had lunch and slacked at outside LT51C with a few freshmen and SLs. Went to prepare for Book Prize at 3pm. I was the Queue I/C at the front, where I stand at the side of the stage ushering them onto the stage. It seriously doesn't feel good when you are standing on the stage, yet you are not the one receiving the award. Haiz. Haha! 3.909 GPA with no Book Prize, damit. :P

When I was running down the stairs in the LT and while landing on the ground, I stepped onto a loose carpet padding and I slide and fell. >.< Damn it hurts. Haha!

And yes, today is Nicholas Yang's birthday, so we gave him a surprise at canteen 1. Haha! A successful one, then went to alumni for dinner.

Jokes and fun amongst the SLs are great. :)