this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Busy busy bussey

Whole weekend was doing my tutorials, no time for leisure. Spent almost the whole day doing Economics yesterday... and still not finished, continued today. Haha! Economics is interesting, but sometimes it just pisses me off. :P

Also did Calculus today, was stuck at some questions again. Haiz, I wanted an A for it seriously. =/

A month in school is over ever since it started 4 weeks ago. In about another month will be the Common Test again. My current IS module is ending in 2 weeks. Then, I will be switching over to "Understanding Animation". Seriously not looking forward to it. Haha! The way I see my friends did their animation assignments are really cool and cute. Yea, my art fail one lor. >.< Hehe! Don't wanna get a C for that, at least a B. Anyone help me please? T.T

I am still wondering how can synthetic grass cut my knee sooooooo badly. =/