this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Hunt in Jurong

Cycled to Jurong Central Park to meet Daniel and Jun Hao first. But the first thing we knew was Daniel's back tyre was punctured. So he pushed his bike all the way to JSCC's bicycle shop, while the 2 of us cycled very slowly. Unluckily, the shop was closed, went to another one in Jurong West, still closed. Daniel was in the taxi with his bike at the boot. Haha! So me and Jun Hao cycled. Went to opposite Chinese Garden MRT, closed. So went all the way to Yuhua Village. Haha!

Fixed my front brakes too. Cycled all the way back to JLP. Then found out that my back brakes are quite loose and making my back tyre going in S-shape. Haha! Quite scary. Then cycled inside JLP in the dark, and sure it was scary and can't really see the road. Cycled out at Superbowl. Then all the way back home. My butt hurts. >.<