this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

For once it's better

Today is IS-day! Had TVE(Television Beyond Entertainment) for the whole morning from 8am till 12pm, but was released an hour earlier. Hehe! Our lecturer is quite good, can somehow clique with us. Haha! Next term, I will be having Understanding Animation. Heard from my friends that they had to create those animation at those edge of pages where you flip. Haha! I suck at drawing. :(

Rot from 12pm till 5pm for the dance rehearsal at convention center. A group of us is damn high luh. Haha! We keep cheering for MDE even though it's not our turn. LOL! Then had some bastard remarks. HAHA! The actual performance is tomorrow!

Omg, I am seriously feeling tired everyday after reaching home. I need a good rest this weekend.