this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

FOP cum FOC: Camp Pinata

On Wednesday, it was FOP and I am taking 1C02! But I was assigned to registration and refreshment duties, so had to join them later. I had 5 mentees, oh gosh. But I had forgotten some of their names already. Haha! But I still remembered Wei Hao. Lol. So was bringing them around for station games and they were damn hyper already which is really good to see.



After FOP, went down to Far East with my clan's leaders to do our hair extension. Lol! Due to my short hair, it really looks weird on me. Haha! They say I look like the "东方不败". LOL! Stayed over in school and some of the guys started to do stuns. HAHA! It was hell damn funny! Check out my Facebook for videos! Then turned in at 2am.

Camp Pinata
C-ZEL OEI~!!!
Yep, I'm in-charge of C-Zel along with Kai Yang and Clarinda. Noted some potential leaders here. Haha! As well as some joker and funny people in my group.



First day we had ice-breakers when the freshmen came in. Clarinda had to do forfeit already - dancing "Nobody". HAHA! It's my idea. :P Then had Amazing Race around the school. Tiring as expected. My group was quite enthu luh, quite open which make things easier. :) Some games they are more lucky than us when we in Trial Camp.



After which was campfire preparation, they are supposed to come up with a performance for campfire. Through this, we found out that 1 guy can break dance. Haha! It was cool. Then things started to get funnier and the clan was quite enjoying the performance rehearsals. Haha!


Had dinner and taught them the mass dances. Was quite tiring given the fact that the dances are quite "energetic" which requires you to keep bouncing and jumping around. Haha!


Mass games was next - Animal Farm. Now it's time for us to draw on the freshmen! Muahaha! But all of them were like sweating all over and would struggle when we draw. So yea, was quite difficult to vandalise on them artistically. Haha! Then played Search. Find all the things in the list. Yea, my group quite fast luh. Haha!

Then they went to LT to watch "Shutter"(I heard) then they went for their night walk while we SLs go back to Sports Hall to rest/bathe/debrief but can't sleep. Need to wait for the freshmen to come back. Turned in at 3am.


Next day morning was PT and was much slacker than what we had for Trial Camp. Haha! Then had Telematch! The 3 sub-groups of Pretzel was quite owning. 2 second-places and 1 first-place(C-ZEL!!!!). :D Zai mannnnn!


After lunch was dirty games, and unluckily my group's first station was Butter Hill. Haha! So all of them were oily and butter all over their body right at the start . Lol! Due to time constrain, we don't really have enough time to play the less dirty games which are also very fun. :( But at Baby Pool, I don't know why, but the SLs need to play. -.- And supposedly we can't play as we can't bathe. So Kai Yang and me have no choice but to sit inside the tub, with all our leftover food and water. Both of us had to massage each other with the rice. LOL! It's damn gross and smelly.






Went for our wash up and had a final campfire preparation. Then waited for campfire. Campfire was quite short this year, with some songs not taught at all. o.o For the SL performance, we danced Nobody! Haha! It was fun. :D Pretzel's performance was good too.


Then it was emo-session at LT. Some clan leaders cried and I nearly cried too. Haha! Was trying to squeeze back the tears. LOL! >.< Exchanged contacts then had a final group photo before we break camp. :)

Overall, it was a good camp, but not much sleep for me, even till now I still feel sleepy. Haha! Then was always thirsty all the time in camp. =/

For all the photos and videos of forfeits/dances/performance, it can be found in my Facebook. Will upload soon. :)


To C-ZEL:
SL: C-ZEL OEI~!!!
Freshmen: Lick~~~

SL: C-ZEL OEI~!!!
Freshmen: Touch~~~

SL: C-ZEL OEI~!!!
Freshmen: Sizzling hot~ Psssssssss~


Alright, I hope you guys had great fun in camp as well as knowing the SLs, especially Kai Yang, Clarinda and me, your sub-group's SLs. :) You guys bonded quite well on the first day, especially Si Hao, Jian Lun and Bjorn. Haha! I never regretted taking your group at all seriously. We can joke around even when doing cheers, espcially Jian Lun with his hokkien cheers everytime. Lol. Most of all, thanks for the claps which you created for us. HAHA! It was cool. Really thank you for coming for this camp and making Pretzel the BEST clan in Camp Pinata! :D



My hair extension! :P