this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

What a Sentosa outing

Early morning trained down to Harbourfront to meet up with the fellow SLs for a mass SL outing to Sentosa. We were split into groups and we have to create cheers? (like wth) Then was a telematch and it is really horrible. What we do for the telematch? Eating bread, wasabi(I didn't), turning for 20 rounds(which most of us cheated), drinking chili water, putting honey on your body(on my hands only) and jump into the water. -.-

Then had our own games and played soccer! Had lunch and had tug-o-war. It was so much better. Lol. Our group most zai liao, we defeat all the groups and they gave us an all-star team and we eventually lost. Haha! So just slacked there and buried Gloria there and creating obscene stuffs on her. Haha!

Had a big appetite for dinner too - PastaMania, grass jelly drink and char kuay tiao. :D

Now both my legs have some abrasions, a blister from my new slippers and a blister on my left hand 4th finger. -.-