this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

On a pirate ship

I finally found SOME time to blog.

So, I was involved in a volunteer helpout at Singapore Sports School, a swimming event in which Andy was there too as a competitor. The shifts looked short, so I decided to volunteer. But as soon as the first day of work, we were released at around 12am before we left home and had to report at 7am today and work till 9pm(which was supposed to be 1pm only). -.- And my handphone alarm cocked up today, not ringing I think. So was very late. Haha!

Okay, so what do I do there? This is the real SAIKANG job! Haha! We were the "Basket Line" people. So we basically see them strip in front of us(HAHA!!!), and help the swimmers to transfer their clothings/belongings to another basket while they are swimming. In simple sense, we are moving their SHOES(stinky), clothes, jackets, shorts. Haha! Saw Tao Li also and we were joking that we sell her slippers on eBay. LOL!

It will be another 2 days, Sunday and Monday. Tomorrow's the full shift while Monday is the morning shift only. Phew. Today is DAMNNNNN SHAGGGG!