this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Feel me

My body is seriously not in the right condition. It is aching everywhere. Haha! Yea, my movements were pretty slow and cautious. Lol. I guess I had a phobia on coldness already. I feel the coldness very fast last night while sleeping. Haha!

Woke up to watch the second leg of ManU vs Inter at 3.45am. Although I just came back from camp, but I don't really feel tired while watching. Oh yes, 2-0 to ManU!!! :D Quarter-finals' up next!

Watched Twilight just now. The first hour of the movie was quite boring I guess, was just feeling like dozing off and losing attention. Hehe! Only the confrontation made me quite awake. :P Modern vampires can shimmer in the sun, diamonds are vampires' best friend too? Lol!

And I finally know the meaning behind the Pikachu cheer/song in the camp... Haha!