this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

3.9091

Yep, 3.9091 is my GPA score for this semester! WOOHOO! :D As expected, I got pulled down by my 2 IS modules. Zzz. Results as follows!

Applied Statistics
A+

Communication Toolkit
B+

Computer Programming
AD

Electrical Technology
A+

Engineering Mathematics 3A
AD

Individual And The Community
B+

Introduction To Advanced Maths
B

I wasn't expecting a 'B' for IAM, as well as 'AD' for COMPRO. But I was expecting an 'AD' for ELTECH. Hehe! Oh well, hope to maintain such results for my 3 years in NP. :)

So today went back to school to help tend the booth for MDE FOC registration and not even a fly came from 9am to 5pm. So we are just entertaining ourselves with ghost stories about the Red House and played games. Haha! Was quite sleepy halfway and it was damn warm.