this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Without fail

Today I embarked on my exam journey. LOL!

Okay, IAM paper. Still doable, just that some questions are quite challenging and one of them I left it blank, can't understand the question. Haha! It happened to my EG2 paper last semester too, FUNNY QUESTIONS! One of the questions, I bullshit my way through last minute and manged to get the answer. Hehe! So, I am expecting at least an A for this module. Can't expect much, at most a low A+.

Another Maths paper tomorrow, will be easier than today I hope. Haha! The standard is pretty STANDARD for EM3A. :) Aiming for straight 'A's this semester, maybe 2 'AD's I hope(exlcuding IS modules >.<).

Got a feeling that I forgot ASTATS stuffs and the basics of ELTECH? Haha! Oh well.

I can finally see grass on YCS field. Lol! And they are watering the grass with... canal water? Haha!