this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Safari Zoo Run 2009


Whole day was spent in the zoo with Chin Kuang, Kai Chung and Daniel! I am not there to see animals nor apply for a holiday job. Come to think about it, I think it has been almost 10 years since I stepped into the zoo. o.o Okay, as I was saying... I went there to help out for the Safari Zoo Run event. :) The event tee was quite "special" in a way? It is a black FBT shirt, with the small event logo at the back. Lol! I think it was printed in Thailand too. Some parts were just like our Chiangmai shirt, printed "weirdly". Hehe!

So had our lunch at KFC and slacked around before we are deployed to our station - carpark. As far as you can imagine, yes, we are sort of traffic policemen. Haha! Yea, find parking lots for them and direct them to ease congestion. Quite fun though, but some public are quite unpleasant about stuffs such as "why did your ushers don't let us park inside(which is nearer to the entrance)? Are you having some event in the zoo? Is that why we can't park there and make us walk a long way here? I am going to talk to the zoo people." This was quite a shock to me, he sounded as if I was at fault. Zzz.

Then while resting with Chin Kuang we heard this runner telling his friends "We are conned by the road marshals, here so many parking lots, but ask us to park there, make us walk so long way." Hello? The time when you entered wasn't empty?! Haha!

Oh well, collected our pay, had our dinner and homed! Pretty tired though, planning to go for a run tomorrow... Hmmm. =/