this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

No luck

I was called upon last minute to play for Calvin's team in a friendly match today because they don't have enough players. Lol. Our opponents are very tall and we obviously lost in height. Haha! I had a very very good chance, 1-on-1 with the keeper, but the ball just bounced a little and was flying above the crossbar when it was supposed to go into the low right corner. RAH! Good through pass by Calvin. Hehe.

Overall we should had won, but was down 2-0 and the match was canceled early into the second half due to lightning. It was raining damn heavily and the rain kept going into my mouth, and my whole body was wet. Hehe! Looks like every friendly match I play, it rained! Damn.

Hmm, they looked pleasant with my performance, especially that chance... Argh! >.<