this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Money Not Enough 2

Morning chiong-ed ASTATS for quite a number of answers. Why? Because I just can't get things right and feeling pretty confused. =/ Had a late lunch and watched Money Not enough 2.

The movie was very realistic about Singaporean's life - money is important, and you can't live without money. More of dialects in the movie than Chinese, and I can tell that the subtitles are not "made-in-Singapore". Some dialect parts were not subbed and some words are subbed wrongly. Haha! Some parts are damn funny and I tried controlling my laughter. Haha!

Afterwards, went for a run! Somehow or rather, I have the motivation to run today! Ran from my house and continued with the YCS X-Country boys route. Quite a good weather to run, it looks like it's gonna rain but it didn't, so there wasn't much sun. :) Ran all the way to the former Tang Dynasty and walked the curvy pavement to JSS and continued to run back to YCS. Had some slight blisters, and walked all the way back and went to do some fitness at the sand pit at my house. Long time since I did such exercises and I am pretty worried about my pull-ups. =/

I think I will jump ship to NPSU? o.o