this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

I don't know

Just out of the blue, I felt like coming to blogger. Lol. Random huh. o.o

2 more weeks of curriculum time and it will be the studying/exams week already. 4 papers to take, 19th, 20th, 23rd, 27th of February. Hate the 23rd and 27th papers, at each ends of the week - ASTATS and ELTECH respectively. Argh.

Hope I can do well for the ELTECH paper, because like what Timothy told me, the AC theory part is quite GG for us as we don't really understand what our lecturer is teaching. So, we always consult our tutorial lecturer who can teach better. From this, you can say that going for lectures is just getting our attendance. Haha!

Congrats to those O level graduates who had gotten the course and school they want. :)

Volunteering for marathon events are just like thoning lessons. It either starts during midnight, or ends early morning. Hehe! >.<