this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Dilemma

My body is aching all over again for not exercising for a long time. Hehe! Yay, today is the last day to bring my laptop to school for Year 1. :) No more heavy bags for the last few days of school this week. Thursday's a free day for me, no more IS. Woohoo! Gotten a angbao from my ELTECH lecturer for scoring 100/100 for the common test. Haha! :)

Now I have to decide between NPSU or MDES. I don't know why, but NPSU just keeps offering camps which always claimed as the "LAST CAMP, COMPULSORY IF YOU WANT TO BE GL/DH/CREW!". Which I am doubting this upcoming Prep Camp, and I am now part of MDES FOC too. Of course, my priority would be NPSU but if things aren't going the right way, I may end up being a student helper for the MDES FOC. =/ So, it's either upset one of them luh. Haiz.