this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Awaiting

I never noticed that it was the Friday 13th today. Lol! Oh well, saw a bus 178 breakdown in front of the former Tang Dynasty, blocking the way to the main highway. Haha!

Had a glimpse of my updated EM3A results today, 96 marks so far. Lecturer says I have a good chance of getting an AD for this module but competition will be very high. Haha! I am still waiting for my first AD in NP here. *grins* Aiming for AD for ELTECH and EM3A. :)

Holiday starts NOW! But with 4 exam papers. Haha! Oh well, I think it should be manageable. Quite easy modules for me to get good results, at least for me. :) I am only scared of IAM. You really need the speed and quick thinking to get everything done nicely. o.o

Felt so carefree for the first time for today. Lol! Taking my own sweet time to walk home~ Eating my chocolates~ LOL! I WANT TO PLAY SOCCER!!!