this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Reaching climax

Another dreadful morning to get myself up. Bus was more packed today than yesterday. RAH! Luckily my bag ain't heavy today. So far, gotten 3 papers back and scores are quite satisfied.

EM3A - 97
ASTATS - 83
ELTECH - 100

Yay, my second 100-marks in my life apart from a Maths paper back then in Primary 2. Haha! So had a sudden change of mind and went back to YCS after lunch, pon-ing classes. The Secondary 1s now are pretty lively. :) Only went to a few classes to see see look look. So from those classes which I went to...

Potential winners of the orientation:
1E4. They are top of the list now and they can cheer loudly. :)
1E1. Can cheer very loud as well, should be able to win.

YCS has really changed ever since my batch had graduated. The little things here and there~ =/ Sadded for SLs and most of the councillors. Dropped dead after doing my ASTATS homework. Woah.

You look so beautiful today
When you're sitting there it's hard for me to look away
So i try to find the words that i could say
I know distance doesn't matter but you feel so far away
And I cant lie
Every time I leave my heart turns gray
And I want to come back home to see your face
And I
Cause I just cant take it

Another day without you with me
Is like a blade that cuts right through me
But I can wait
I can wait forever
When you call my heart stops beating
When you're gone it wont stop bleeding
But I can wait
I can wait forever