this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Nothing much but school

Yesterday was quite lazy to blog. Haha! But was unlucky right from the start before going to school. I walked to my back gate and realised that I forgot to bring my wallet. Zzz, so had to walk back home again. -.- Oh well, maybe the goat really isn't gonna have a lucky year this time, as claimed by the fortune teller on TV. =/

Today is quite slack also. COMT, lecturer taught us how to articulate our words clearly for our presentation next week. Formal wear, zzz. IAC, saw the first 3 groups to present. Was quite alright, 2 groups had excellent grades as claimed by our lecturer. Haha!

After school, went to attend the TLP beiefing by our Director. Was talking about having an e-portfolio is good as it will help us for future interviews for university or workplace. Haha!