this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

My panda eye

Yesterday after school, rushed back home, put my stuffs and back to YCS for the orientation camp. The whole school is filled with screams everywhere. Haha! So just walked around the telematch and just interacted with some groups of Sec 1s. Lol!

All the games are done and we just entertained them until dinner is ready. The seniors went to coffee shop to have our dinner and back for the campfire. Now, the fire is really good, but the atmosphere is damn dead. Yea, it was until near the end then the Sec 1s started to get high. Haha! And for the whole campfire, we seniors have to act like motivators. :P

Seniors were allowed to overnight last minute by requesting to Mr Paul Lim. Haha! And I never bring anything with me to overnight, so yea never bathed and wore the same attire since yesterday morning till I reached home today. Lol. :P Oh well, but the number of leaders overnight were very little luh. Nobody brought poker cards, so it was pretty boring for the whole night, except patrolling for the whole night to keep myself awake. :P Some classes were really having problems to sleep and end up disturbing their friends.

Ordered MacDonalds in the middle of the night. After eating, went walking round the school with Yi Han they all, including those restricted areas. Haha! So I just patrolled till about 5am where most of the classes are already awake when they should be at 6am. Haha! But the leaders went to bed at 5am. Lol!

I never slept for the whole night, so was like a zombie in the morning. The camp schedule was really... Zzzzz. Then led some final cheers before they leave for the CCA Open House at 8.30am. Now, I suddenly lost my voice in just a split second. Got a feeling that I will have sore throat in the next few days. >.<

Slacked around in school till 12pm and went for lunch with most of the councillors at JP. Due to lack of sleep or whatsoever reasons, Yi Han keeps sprouting nonsense. HAHAHA! :P

And so, here I am posting after having 4 hours of sleep only~

And yes! Congrats to 1E1 for getting the Best Class, 1E4 for the Most Energetic Class and 1T1 for the Most Improved Class.

missing you