this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Kaiser Day Camp

Kaiser Day Camp - A camp which all freshman-want-to-be-involved-in-FOC to attend to know about the roles about each roles.

So... I was quite unwilling to go for the Kaiser Day Camp today. Yea, felt very tired after last night's BBQ. My legs just felt so tired and don't felt like getting out of bed. Hehe! But still went for it anyways since I agreed to go.

I was in Group 4. The people there quite fun la. Haha! Somewhere somehow, our group name is "四朵花" aka "4 Flowers" aka "F4". Haha! Then our cheers are like songs luh, we incorporate our team name into songs like F4 - 流星雨 and 财神到. HAHA! It is damn funny I tell you. LOL!

The ice breaking games was quite new to me, at least a few. At least it is not the usual Wacko and stuffs. Haha! One of them was Tagline. Each person has to give him/herself a tag line on anything(eg. I am a guy; I am handsome; I know that I am handsome but blah blah blah). Then it will be 1-on-1 PK with a member of the other team (and you have to know your opponent's tagline to counter them). Before that, there will be a "curtain" to hide ourselves first so that we wouldn't know who is behind the curtain and we have to know their tagline... just-like-that. Haha! Quite fun though. :)

Then was water games after lunch, just like the Pia Zui we played in NPSU FOC. :D But, just after the game had started, I kena a headshot, damn pain. Later in the game, I got another one in my left ear, more pain. Zzzzzz. Went home pretty tired and still went down to play soccer a while. Haha!

Omg, my holidays will be burned by the orientation preparation. Haiz, and I really mean THE HOLIDAYS! Zzzzz.

Going to Malaysia on Monday to visit my Aunty after a few years. My 2 cousins are already married and given birth to kids already. Haven't seen them yet. I think they are gonna call me uncle? Haha! Gosh.