this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Happy CNY

It's been quite a few years since I went back to Malaysia to visit my cousins. First things first, the new custom sucks. Haha! More like a F1 race track, going in and out, turning here and there. Lol!

Next, the buildings have changed too. Haha! It looks newer though. Okay, so reached my aunty's house and I saw my cousin's son! He is mixed Indian and Chinese. Hehe! So looked kinda Eurasian. He is very cute for the whole day! HAHA! His baby sister can really sleep man, from 5am till 9pm and still sleeping. :P

So whole day was just watching TV and looking at the cute guy there. He just loves to hug people and he is really not shy at all and he keeps smiling and laughing. HAHA! Hmm, and he likes to take things and pass to us. Haha! At night we light up the fire crackers and he is stunned when he came in, just in a daze for a while and keep doing that action that he is scared since he can't really talk fluently. LOL! VERY CUTE!

Never brought my camera there since my brother did, so if happens that he gives me the photos then I will upload it yea? :)

Realised that there is 24-hr KFCs in Malaysia too. Lol! Cool. Pretty tired now~ >.<