this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Happy Birthday - SITING

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SI TING, HUI MIN and BOON KHIAW! :D

Poly doesn't celebrate festivals, except having holidays. So, we still have classes today. Zzz. If it is not important, I would had pon-ed it. =/

Okay, rushed home, put down my things and met with my juniors at Si Ting's house for her birthday BBQ. Hehe! So just slacked around and the BBQ started. Si Ting's little bro came down and he is veryyyyy CUTE! HAHA! It looked as if it was his birthday instead, everybody is just so attached to him for the whole night. HAHA!

Played soccer with the small kids there. They are very wild and vulgar. Lol! And they seemed like only in primary 3 or so. o.o

Si Ting, hoped you enjoyed the cake, coke and swimming pool. LOL! :P

Ahh, don't know why I don't have a little brother. Hehe! My parents changed car. Yay! :D Sian, don't know why I can't access MSN on my handphone through my school's wireless. :(


Birthday girl and HONG-HONG!


Da CAKE!








Trying to get herself cleaned up after being smashed by cakes. Haha! :D