this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Blow wind blow

I changed my route to school today, took the MRT instead, I was near late for school. Haha! But still managed to reach on time.

So we had the speech presentation today, and I was the first one. Thanks to my surname. Lol! Was quite nervous la, at times my mind went blank and forgot what to say and just tried to carry on. Haha! Finally pulled through it and got 11.5/15. It is a B grade, just 0.5 marks away from an A. Argh!

Had lunch and went to IAC. Now we had to conduct interviews for our project. I found some victims. Hehe! Hopefully all goes well for this Sunday. :)

The wind is very strong for the past few days huh. But it feels good, makes me feel relaxed and shiok. Haha!

I hate formal wear... at this age! :)

就是那么爱你