this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Basketball time

School's fine so far. Had been to the new canteen for 3 straight days, we wanna somehow try out all the food inside. Haha! YCS juniors, must come NP next time! HAHA!

Okay, gotten my last common test paper today - IAM. My advanced Maths! Yay, I got 74 marks. Haha! Can't expect too much for this module luh, cause there are lots of failures too. But, I am just 1 mark away from A+. AHHHHH! Damit.

Rushed down to YCS and see the lecturing. :P Lol! I damn paiseh luh. Haha! Then went to Taman Green with Hui Min, Yi Han, Si Ting, Hong Yong, Qi Long, Hong Yong and another indian guy. Haha! I forgot his name. :P

Waited for the Sec 1s to finish their audition then we started to play basketball on our own. Haha! Very fun luh! Long time since I played basketball, now damn KNS. Haha! Then they started to incorporate soccer style to my playing. HAHA! Then all started copying me... LOL!!