this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

3 presentations

It was hard pulling through today with 3 presentations. First was COMT's presentation on just anything, not graded. Then had an individual somehow-impromptu speech pratice. My lecturer said that I was very organised and some praises. Haha! I never knew that I can actually... talk. Lol! Damit, our last COMT presentation we had to wear formally. -.- Shirt, pants and business shoes. Haiz, I hate it, and I don't have those.

Next was IAC presentation on what we are gonna do. We are somehow the last group to present. So imagine waiting for our turn to present after an hour. -.- I am getting tired and restless already. Also don't really have the mood to present le. Lol!

Finally everything's done and went back to YCS to join the leaders. Haha!

is it just lacking that link from you?
i don't know.
i don't know what i am feeling now actually.
just... haiz, never mind. =/
i guess tomorrow's the last time i am seeing your face?