this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Splash, splish, woosh

Early in the morning met up with Chaqif & Co at JE MRT and went to a field at Tampines. Yea, TAMPINES! Haha! So reached there and it is still drizzling and obviously as we thought, the field would sucked like hell with mud all over.

But it is not so bad. The rain got heavier and the field is pretty flooded. Haha! So you can imagine that once the ball hits the ground it stopped. And, it is really fun when you think of it - running with the ball and the ball just stuck there halfway. Haha! Playing in the rain rocks! :)

Oh well, we lost 4-1 but it was a really good match, not very one-sided. I collided and fell on my chest, so my shirt is already soaked right from the start till the end. All of our boots are just filled with water. So it is quite difficult for us to run about with extra mass on us. :P Ahh, long time since I played soccer in such kind of conditions. Those were the happy days of soccer. I scored from the penalty. Hehe! :D

YCS D&T block is now split into half! :D Nice~