this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

SCSM 2008


Early this morning reached the Padang at 2am. It was hell loads of volunteers there yet they say there isn't enough. Haha! I was in the Safety Spotter Crew with Fu Cheng. But our job don't sound similar to our title. Lol.

Alright, anyways, went to collect our breakfast(which sucks) and our snack pack(which is better). Slacked around and went to the start point to stand-by and have our breakfast. Sure it sucks! Haha! Then I was allocated to the "10km Women Marathon" start point to hold the chains as a barrier so that participants don't overflow. Haha!

So I was separated from Fu Cheng as he went all the way to the front to assist while I was down there alone and tired after not sleeping. While sitting down, I kept dozing off luh, and feeling hungry as well. Haha! Standing makes me feel more tired. So what can I do? Stand up and ate my bread from the snack pack. Haha! Soon the sun came out! Woohoo!

Sitting in the middle of the Esplanade Dr highway in the middle of the night really feels good. Haha! It's like you OWN it! :D Those helpers around me who sat down, immediately, all of us dozed off. It is that tiring man! Haha!

Then it was finally the last event for the adults section - 10km Women Marathon. So we just held the chain and walked to the start point. Then there is the Police & Thief actor, acting the police one, at there hosting the flag off. Then we were LIVE on ESPN! I wondered if I was on TV this morning, maybe I was just at the corner of the screen. HAHA!

It was the same throughout till about 9am? Then we just slacked around and waited for the Kids Dash to be held. Went all the way to the end of the Esplanade bridge to cheer on the small kids. Haha! Those kids are DAMN CUTE! :D Especially those 3-6 years old ones! Haha! Some can really run luh, and some is really damn CUTE! HAHA! Then parents are running with their small kids. Overall, it was quite fun seeing the parents run with their small kids. :)

Then was already a zombie when we reported back to Padang to collect our allowances and 20% discount privilege. Damn, the discount is only for one-time use only and is due this coming Sunday. -.-

Overall, the experience was good, except for the torturing moments where you have to stay awake. Haha! Being asked by quite a number of participants about directions etc~ Yea, it was fun. :)


Me, sitting in the middle of Esplanade Dr highway at around 5am! You can see other volunteers sitting down too.