this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Let me think

Hit town with Damien to Adidas today at Suntec! Okay, I really had no idea on what to buy and I was like walking up and down, trying to decide. It happened till the sales assistant came over and ask me if I need some help. Haha! So just bought a shirt, for the sake of utilising the 20% discount. :) I think my wardrobe will be overcrowded with clothes. I think I still have 3 shirts which I bought from Chiangmai, has yet to be worn. Not gonna buy new clothes for the new year ahead bah? :)

Then had Pepper Lunch for lunch. 2 types of beef with some dishes for only $14.50. Reasonable price, can't say cheap. Haha! Then walked around Suntec and saw this $299 offer for the 1st generation of iPod Touch. If I hadn't bought my iPod Classic to early, I would have gotten a iPod Touch back in March. :( Oh well, Damien got the $299 iPod.

Then went to his house to chill out and played soccer with his new ball. Haha! It is only a few-hours-old. Kicked around till the lightning scared the shit out of us. Lol! Then watched videos and talking about school days. Oh yea, also found some memorable stuffs in his computer. Haha! Memories~

Oh ya, the most interesting part is that we are trying to recall the seating arrangement of 4E1. Haha! It was pretty challenging and brain-cracking! :D Now I am having chocolates... as early supper? HAHA!

Gonna go for a run sometime next week, and I wanna go walk around at the JP extension! Anybody? :D