this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Home alone!

Today is Day 1 of my Home Alone series! :D

Woke up at 6am in the morning (which sucks), then went to school for IAM paper. We got scammed by our lecturer. He told us that we will be given a more detailed formula list, but ended up giving us just a normal list. So yea, never memorise a few formulas and yea, got screwed. I can get an A, I am happy enough. It is that demanding, questions by questions, 10 marks by 10 marks. Scary huh. :P

Then slacked at library a while before going for lunch at alumni. Timothy and Aaron's bad experience. HAHA! Anyways, went to OurSpace to slack and study. But I was stoning most of the time from 1pm to 3.30pm. Haha! And I was feeling damn sleepy.

EM3A paper was soooooo much better seriously. Most of us can finish the paper within 30mins. Get it? :) Wanted to leave after 30mins, but abit paiseh luh. So just sat there and make my answers look nicer (eg. instead of rounding off to 3-S.F, I went to write the exact radian value - pi/3). Haha!

So yea, tomorrow's last paper. Nothing much to study I guess? TIRED!