this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

BIGtastic

Okay, just briefly update about today.

- Went for soccer with the usuals at Clementi (for the first time). Haha!
- Collided with Damien, elbow still hurts. -.-
- Went to JP extension with Hong Yong, Alex and Cheng Hao. It was damn huge and NICE!
- Sat at Starbucks.
- Saw familiar faces - Yi Han, Zi Fang(nearly couldn't recognise her!), (and I think Siew Xian). o.o Lol, couldn't confirm.


So that's about today, now feeling damn tired. IMM is going to just sit down and watch. Haha! What they have there, JP have it too. Lol! Shopping makes things easier now for me. :) Tomorrow's still soccer at Tampines. Wth. Oh ya, YCSS D&T block is finally going down! Muahahaha! :D

Today's the TBC camp, which they will choose GLs from this camp. Oh well, my bro said that I could still go, but nah, the feeling isn't there and I already had dates. =/ Oh well, crew for next year or GLs for the following year, anyone? :)


This was taken yesterday!


Taken today!

still hoping? =/